Patlite’s new Melody/Alarm Horn now features Explosion-safe conformity for Zone 2 and Zone 22, with the same features for Industrial applications with its unbelievably compact design and a sound output of 110dB (at 1m)!
New mode selection features, including a sound synthesizer mode to be heard easier in Factory and Public Address applications. Endures vibration resistance up to 4.5G’s.
- Explosion-Safe for gas and dust, Suitable for Zone 2 and Zone 22.
- A 30% decrease in size in comparison to our current model (EWH) for a more compact design.
- Stronger vibration resitant characteristics to withstand up to 4.5G force.
- EHS-EX comes with 32 preloaded melody and alarm sounds with adjustable volume up to 110dB (@ 1m).
- Now offers a selection between Cable connection or Terminal connection.
- 4 playback modes in combination with commands available to be setup for the right application.
Playback Modes: Normal Playback; Input Priority Playback; Hold Playback; Memory Playback
Command Modes: Sound Reduction; Factory; Public Address; Bit/Binary; Forced Playback; Group Selection
Terminal Assignment Modes: Playback; STOP; CLEAR; Sound Reduction
- Can be used with either PNP or NPN transistor driven inputs.
- It complies with Europe's environment-friendly RoHS Directive.
- Protection Rating of IP65.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (EHV-M1 Only)
- Ideal for plant-wide notification, public address and process control.
- CE Compliance in accordance to ATEX.
- CE, RoHS Compliant (EHS-M1 and EHV-M1 Only).
- UL464, CSA-C22.2 NO.205-M1983, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4.