EHV-EX Explosion-safe MP3 Alert Horn
Patlite’s new MP3 Player now features Explosion-safe conformity for Zone 2 and Zone 22, with the same features for Industrial applications with its unbelievably compact design and a sound output of 110dB (at 1m)!
New mode selection features, including a sound synthesizer mode to be heard easier in Factory and Public Address applications. Endures vibration resistance up to 4.5G’s.
- Explosion-Safe for gas and dust, Suitable for Zone 2 and Zone 22.
- A 30% decrease in size in comparison to our current model (EWH) for a more compact design.
- Stronger vibration resitant characteristics to withstand up to 4.5G force.
- Comes with 63 preloaded crisp and clear melody and alarm sounds with adjustable volume up to 110dB (@ 1m).
- Offers a field-programmable MP3 function with a maximum of 220 sec. of recording time (@ 64bps) and an adjustable volume up to 105dB (@ 1m).
- Now offers a selection of Cable connection or Terminal connection.
- 4 playback modes in combination with commands available to be setup for the right application.
Playback Modes: Normal Playback; Input Priority Playback; Hold Playback; Memory Playback
Command Modes: Sound Reduction; Factory; Public Address; Bit/Binary; MP3 ON/OFF; Forced Playback; Group Selection
Terminal Assignment Modes: Playback; STOP; CLEAR; Sound Reduction
- Can be used with either PNP or NPN transistor driven inputs.
- It complies with Europe's environment-friendly RoHS Directive.
- Protection Rating of IP65.
- The use of the SD card can allow changing messages while out in the field.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (EHV-M1 Only)
- Ideal for plant-wide notification, public address and process control.
- CE Compliance in accordance to ATEX.
- CE, RoHS Compliant (EHS-M1 and EHV-M1 Only).
- UL464, CSA-C22.2 NO.205-M1983, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4.
||- DC 12 - 24V
||- 63 Sounds
||- Bracket Mount Included
||- up to 110dB at 1m
||- A total of 63 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
- 4 Playback modes available to match the environment
||- Bit Mode: Select from 8 channels available with a signal input
- Binary Mode: Select from 63 channels available with a signal input
||- Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX)
- CE Ex Group II Category 3GD, Ex nA IIC T4 Gc, Ex tc IIIC T85oC Dc IP65
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205-M1983
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4
- CE (EHV-M1 Only)
- RoHS Compliant
||- Sound Reduction
- MP3 capability for field programming
- Terminal or Cable connection option
- NPN or PNP Input compatability
- MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thompson Licensing
||- Vibration Resistance of 4.5G